Grilled Chicken Burgers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving size: 6
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, trimmed
- 6 slices tomato
- Remove 1 tablespoon Italian dressing & seasoning mix from envelope and blend with mayonnaise; set aside.
- Combine remaining Italian dressing & seasoning mix with chicken and bread crumbs in medium bowl; shape into 6 patties.
- Grill or broil patties, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and reserved mayonnaise mixture.