Grilled Chicken Buffalo Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce [or green leaf lettuce], torn into bite-size pieces (about 16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Pour 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from Dressing, discarding Dressing. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing occasionally with 1/2 of the remaining Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, evenly divide lettuce on 4 plates. Slice chicken, then evenly top each salad. Evenly drizzle with remaining Dressing. Sprinkle with celery and blue cheese.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian, Robusto Italian, Light Italian or House Italian Dressing.