Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Combine cayenne pepper sauce and Spread in small bowl.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with hot pepper sauce mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes and onion on serving platter. Slice chicken and arrange over salad; drizzle with Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Serve, if desired, with additional cayenne pepper sauce.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>