Grilled Berry-Kissed Pears with Yogurt
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Superfruit Berry Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 medium pears, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Superfruit Berry Vinaigrette Dressing over pears in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 15 minutes.
- Remove pears from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil pears, turning once, until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Toss raspberries, blueberries and mint with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing. Arrange pears, cored side up, on serving platter, then evenly top each with berries and yogurt.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>