Greek Roasted Tomato Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, about 4 cups
- 4 cups Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets, blanched*
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 12 ounces chick peas or garbanzos [or garbanzos]
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Combine 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with tomatoes in pan; shake to coat. Roast 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and just beginning to burst.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, onion and 2 tablespoons Dressing in large bowl; set aside.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with chick peas or garbanzos or garbanzo beans or garbanzo beans, broccoli mixture, warm tomatoes and cheese. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. If desired, sprinkle olives.
*Substitute 2 bags Birds Eye® Steamfresh Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>