Greek Pinwheel Biscuits
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 18 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 10
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing. Toss cheese with remaining Dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Unroll pizza crust on large cutting board and press out to 12 x 12-inch rectangle; evenly sprinkle with cheese mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, then cut into 1-inch slices. Arrange slices cut side down on prepared cookie sheet, about 1-inch apart. Evenly brush tops with reserved 2 tablespoons Dressing.
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- VARIATION: Try adding 1 can (6 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives or 1 can (6.5 oz.) chopped artichoke hearts to cheese mixture. OR, add chopped fresh parsley or basil.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>