Greek Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups baby arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Pour 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 13 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing, yogurt, cucumber, garlic and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Arrange arugula on serving platter. Top with chicken and tomatoes, then drizzle with dressing mixture.
TIP: This salad is also delicious served in a pita!