Greek Beet ‘N Couscous Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone®Romano Basil Dressing or Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cups baby arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- 1 package (6 oz.) refrigerated cooked beets, quartered or cut into bite-sized pieces*
- 1 small seedless cucumber, peeled, halved and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 cup drained jarred sliced beets.