Goat Cheese, Citrus & Tomato Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 large orange, peeled
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled
- 1 large tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 package (4 oz.) watercress , stems removed, or mixed salad greens
- 1 container (4 oz.) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped candied pecans [or walnuts]
- Section orange and grapefruit over medium bowl, reserving any juices. Add segments to reserved juices. Stir in tomato, basil and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
- Arrange watercress on serving platter, then top with citrus mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, black pepper and pecans.
- Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>