Goat Cheese Bruschetta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 loaf Italian bread [or French bread (12 in. long)]
- 10 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 package (5.5 oz.) goat cheese
- 4 cups torn green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 bunch arugularinsed and patted dry
- Preheat over to 400°. Combine Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, sun-dried tomatoes and basil in small bowl.
- Brush bread slices with 1/4 cup dressing mixture. Arrange on baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread goat cheese on bread slices; set aside.
- Toss lettuce and arugula with remaining dressing mixture. Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with prepared bread slices. Garnish, if desired, with additional basil.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>