Glazed Pork Chops
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves [or peach preserves]
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- For marinade, blend all ingredients except pork chops. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over chops in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish, or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/2 cup marinade.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chops are done.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>