- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and cut in wedges
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Process tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and onion in food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Combine chopped vegetables with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup of mixture; process in food processor until smooth, then combine with remaining mixture. Chill 3 hours or overnight. Serve, if desired, with sour cream.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Light Italian Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>