Garlic Roasted Salmon
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 15 to 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 salmon filets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- ¼ cup Plus ¼ cup Wish-Bone® Avocado Oil Roasted Garlic with Citrus Dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over salmon in large nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Arrange salmon in shallow roasting pan and roast 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing with remaining ¼ cup dressing halfway through. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>