Garlic Ranch Whipped Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cubed
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Garlic Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepan. Mash with electric mixer or potato masher until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.