Garden Gazpacho Salad
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
Makes 8 side-dishes
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 6 dashes hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread (about 9 in. diameter)
- Lettuce leaves
- Blend Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing, tomato juice and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Stir in vegetables. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Cut lengthwise slice off top of bread. Hollow out center, leaving 1/2-inch shell. Just before serving, line bread shell with lettuce, then fill with vegetable mixture.
- To serve, spoon out vegetable mixture, then cut bread shell into wedges.