Garden Bruschetta Salad
- Prep Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 8 slices Italian bread, 1-inch thick
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 6 cups torn lettuce leaves, (romaine, red leaf and/or green leaf)
- Brush bread with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing. Broil or toast until golden; set aside.
- Toss tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, olives and red onion with 2 tablespoons Dressing in medium bowl. Top toasted bread with some of the tomato mixture.
- Toss lettuce with remaining tomato mixture and Dressing on large platter. Top with bruschetta.