- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- 4 pieces focaccia bread, (4 x 5 inch-thick ea.) , halved horizontally
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 lb. prosciutto [or deli boiled ham], sliced
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Lightly toss 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing with arugula in small bowl. Spread remaining 1/4 cup Dressing on cut sides of bread. To assemble, evenly layer roasted peppers, prosciutto, cheese and arugula mixture.
- Cook sandwiches in large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, two at a time, over medium heat until golden brown, about 4 minutes, turning once.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>