Feta, Chicken & Orange on Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 3/4 lb.)
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut into sections, reserve juice
- 1 head Boston lettuce [or mixed salad greens (about 6 cups)], torn
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 package (4 oz.) feta cheese crumbles*
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with 1/4 cup Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Let rest, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing with reserved orange juice in small bowl. Arrange lettuce, then fennel, onion and oranges on serving platter. Drizzle with Dressing, then top with orange mixture, chicken and cheese. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
*Also terrific with feta cheese mediterranean crumbles.
See nutrition information for sodium content.