Fennel Citrus Salad with Feta and Grilled Shrimp
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ plus ¼ cup Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Lemon Herb Dressing
- 6 to 8 cups baby spinach & kale blend
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into sections, reserving any juice
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Pour 1/2 cup dressing over shrimp in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 30 minutes. Remove shrimp and discard marinade. Grill or broil until done.
- Arrange salad greens on platter and top with fennel, oranges, red onions and shrimp. Sprinkle with feta and season with black pepper. Combine any reserved orange juice with remaining ¼ cup dressing and drizzle over salad.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>