Farmer’s Market Roasted Potato Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Makes 8 servings
- 2 lbs. assorted fingerling or baby potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- ½ cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 2 cups baby arugula or spinach
- ½ cup good quality mayonnaise
- 4 Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Kosher Dill Spears, chopped PLUS ¼ cup vegetables from jar*
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallot or red onion
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes with ¼ cup Italian Dressing and place in shallow roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Place hot potatoes on top of arugula in a large bowl; let stand.
- Meanwhile, blend mayonnaise, remaining Italian Dressing, pickles, shallot, parsley and black pepper in medium bowl. Add to potatoes and arugula; toss to coat. Chop vegetables from jar and sprinkle on top.
- Serve warm or refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
*Also terrific with Vlasic® Kosher Dill Spears.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>