Far East Shrimp Kabobs
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger (optional)
- 2 lbs. uncooked large shrimp
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over shrimp and green onions in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; toss to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 15 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/2 cup marinade.
- Remove shrimp and green onions from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and green onions on skewers. Grill or broil, turning once and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until shrimp turn pink.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>