Fall Harvest Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch watercress , stems removed (about 4 cups loosely packed)
- 1 bunch arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts [or , toasted]
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons cheese to form a 2-inch circle on prepared pan. Repeat with remaining cheese to make 7 more circles. Bake 5 minutes or until edges are golden; cool.
- Arrange watercress and arugula on serving platter. Top with pear, cranberries and hazelnuts. Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, then top each salad with two Parmesan crisps.
TIP: Add grilled turkey cutlets by coating 1 lb. turkey cutlets with 2 tablespoons of the Dressing and grilling or broiling until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Serve over salad.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>