Fajita Steak Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless flank steak
- 2 large green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered through root end
- 4 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas or Gluten Free corn tortillas
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour 1/4 cup Dressing over red peppers and onion in another large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bags and marinate in refrigerator 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Lightly grill tortillas, turning once and brushing with additional Dressing, if desired. Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces.
- To serve, thinly slice steak and vegetables. Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with steak, vegetables, tortillas and lime. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>