Fajita Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 4 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour 1/4 cup Dressing over red peppers and onion in another large, resealable plastic bag. Close bags and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender. Lightly grill tortillas, turning once and brushing with additional Dressing, if desired. Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces.
- To serve, thinly slice chicken and vegetables. Arrange lettuce on serving platter, top with chicken, vegetables, tortillas and lime. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>