Endive Salad With Oranges & Red Onion
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and pith (white layer) removed
- 2 heads endive, cut lengthwise into very thin strips (about 8 oz.)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cut between membranes of oranges to remove segments over medium bowl, with sharp knife, reserving juice.
- Just before serving, toss orange segments and their juice with remaining ingredients.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Fat Free! Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing.