Easy Steak Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. skirt steak
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 lb. green beans, blanched and cut into 2-inch long pieces
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, 6 minutes or until desired doneness; thinly slice.
- On large serving platter, arrange spinach, green beans and onion. Top with steak, then drizzle with remaining Dressing.