Easy Italian Baked Chicken Dinner
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium red or yellow bell peppers, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1 lb. Russet or all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix with olive oil in small bowl. Toss with peppers, onion, potatoes and chicken. Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish, then top with vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover, bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.