Easy Broiled Fish Fillets
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 60 minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. fish fillets
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Pour Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over fillets in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 hour. Remove fillets from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Arrange fillets on broiler pan. Broil until fish flakes with a fork. Brush with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade, then sprinkle with bread crumbs mixed with parsley. Continue broiling until crumbs are golden.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>