- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone Light® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken (with or without skin), cut in 8 pieces
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone Light® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing, curry and brown sugar.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in large nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing.