Crispy Caesar Chicken Breasts, Garlic Smashed Potatoes & Romaine Salad
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients Serves 4
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half and pounded thin
- 1 cup whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 lbs. all purpose, Yukon or red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 hearts Romaine lettuce leaves, stems trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place breadcrumbs in pie plate. Pour ½ cup Dressing into shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into dressing then place in breadcrumbs, pressing down to coat. Arrange on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain off water and add ½ cup Dressing. Mash until desired consistency.
- Arrange romaine leaves on platter with tomatoes and red onion and drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>