Crispy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 lb. boneless chicken strips or tenders
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs*
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large carrot, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Toss chicken with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing, then evenly coat with bread crumbs, shaking off excess; arrange on baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cut hot chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Toss lettuce, carrots, celery, red onion, tomatoes and remaining Dressing in large serving bowl, then top with chicken.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use plain bread crumbs instead of panko. See nutrition information for sodium content.