Creamy Peppercorn Potato Salad with Toasted Almonds and Vegetables
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients Serves 6 to 8
- 1-1/2 lbs. all purpose, Yukon or red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- ½ lb. asparagus
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- ¾ cup Wish-Bone® Ristorante Italiano Creamy Peppercorn
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes, asparagus, broccoli and carrots in olive oil and place a shallow roasting pan. Roast 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender. Let cool slightly. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces and coarsely chop broccoli florets.
- Toss potatoes, vegetables and almonds with Dressing. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>