Creamy Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Makes 3 cups
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sliced pimientos
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.