Creamy Chipotle Refried Bean Dip
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Makes 3 1/4 cups
- 1 small red onion, chopped (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) fat free refried beans
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in beans and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Turn into shallow 1-1/2 quart serving dish or pie plate. Evenly spread Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing over beans, then top with lettuce, tomato and reserved onion. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
TIP: Chopped avocados are a great addition to this delicious dip!