Creamy Chipotle Ranch Chicken Skewers
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Makes 18 skewers
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 18 thin long strips
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or very finely chopped
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- Toss chicken with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing. Thread on 18 skewers*. Grill, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Combine remaining 6 tablespoons Dressing, 2 tablespoons cilantro, garlic, lime juice and grated lime peel in small bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro. Serve with chicken skewers.
*If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes in water prior to using.
TIP: Substitute 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp for the chicken and prepare as above, reducing the grill time to 4 minutes.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>