Crab Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Tomatoes & Artichokes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch watercress , stems removed
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Combine 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, asparagus, tomatoes and artichokes on baking sheet; shake to coat. Roast 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and tomatoes are just beginning to burst.
- Meanwhile, arrange lettuce and watercress on serving platter. Top with warm vegetables, crabmeat and pine nuts. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>