Classic Antipasto Italiano
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large yellow,orange and/or red tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup whole drained pepperoncini, (2 oz.)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto [or ham]
- 8 ounces bocconcini, (fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 1 jar (230 mL) roasted red peppers [or roasted tri-color peppers], drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup oil-cured olives
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Arrange tomatoes and pepperoncini, then prosciutto in center of lettuce. Arrange remaining ingredients around prosciutto.
- Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>