Citrus Shrimp Kabobs
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3 medium oranges
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- Grate 1 teaspoon peel from 1 orange, then squeeze out 1/4 cup juice. Cut remaining 2 oranges into 16 wedges; set aside.
- Combine orange peel, 1/4 cup orange juice, Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and dill in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove shrimp. Bring reserved marinade to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Alternately thread shrimp and orange wedges on 8 skewers. Grill or broil, turning and basting with reserved marinade, until shrimp turn pink. If desired, bring remaining reserved marinade to a boil and cook 1 minute. Serve over kabobs or toss with hot cooked rice.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>