Citrus Italian Steaks with Tomato Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 orange, sectioned (reserve 2 Tbsp. juice)
- 4 boneless sirloin steaks, (about 1 lb.)
- 2 medium red and/or yellow tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing blended with reserved orange juice over steaks in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, orange sections, onion, 1/4 cup Dressing, parsley and salt to taste; set aside.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steaks, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 15 minutes or until steaks are desired doneness. Serve steaks with tomato salad and hot rice.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>