Chopped Succotash Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lb. cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen lima beans, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed (about 2 cups) or 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Arrange lettuce on large shallow serving platter. Evenly top with remaining ingredients, arranging in rows. Just before serving, toss with Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing.
TIP: Try substituting your favorite vegetables!