Chopped Antipasto Salad Bowl
- Prep Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes, (about 4 oz.)
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- Antipasto Garnishes*
- Press in 1 tortilla to form a “bowl” in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 60 seconds or until tortilla begins to bubble. Remove and let stand 1 minute to harden. Remove tortilla from bowl and set aside. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Toss remaining ingredients in large bowl, except Antipasto Garnishes. Evenly spoon salad in tortilla bowls.
- Sprinkle with Antipasto Garnishes and serve, if desired, with additional Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing..
*Antipasto Garnishes: toasted pine nuts, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic croutons or oil-cured olives.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>