Chipotle Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 10
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing, divided*
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Brush 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing on corn. Grill until tender. Cool 5 minutes, then slice corn from the cob.
- Combine corn with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
* Substitute Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing blended with 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>