Chipotle Ranch Burgers
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 small avocado, peeled, seed removed and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- Combine avocado, tomato, onion, 4 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing and lime juice; set aside.
- Stir remaining dressing into ground beef; season ground beef, if desired, with ground black pepper. Shape into 4 patties. Grill, turning once, 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Arrange buns on serving platter, then top with lettuce, burger* an avocado mixture.
*TIP: To make over-the-top burgers, add cheddar cheese and bacon on top of the burgers before the avocado salad.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>