Chipotle Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground chipotle chile pepper*
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts(about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion [or , sliced] (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- Combine olive oil, chile pepper, honey and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with chile mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, cheese, avocado, tomato and green onion in large bowl. Just before serving, toss with Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, then top with sliced chicken. Garnish, if desired, with crushed tortilla chips.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>