Chili Spiced Steak Wraps
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 2 large green bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, chili and grated lime peel.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, green peppers and onion, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
- To serve, thinly slice steak and serve in warmed tortillas with green peppers and onion.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>