Chili Spiced Caesar Street Corn
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 to 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup Plus 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Caesar Dressing
- 4 to 6 ears of corn with husks
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- Clean corn, leaving ends of husks on.
- Grill or broil corn, turning occasionally, brushing with ½ cup dressing, until tender. (Wrap husks in foil if getting to dark.)
- Sprinkle with chili powder and brush with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.