Chicken With Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing [or Robusto Italian Dressing]
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, sugar and 4 tablespoons cilantro. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, for salsa, combine 2 tablespoons refrigerated marinade, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, orange juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, pineapple and onion, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining refrigerated marinade. Grill until pineapple and onion are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Chop pineapple and onion and toss with salsa mixture. Serve salsa with chicken.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>