- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
Ingredients Makes 8 appetizers
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing**
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint. Combine cayenne pepper sauce, Spread and ground cayenne pepper in bowl. Stir in wings until coated.
- Arrange wings in roasting pan or bottom of broiler pan, without the rack. Bake 1 hour or until wings are thoroughly cooked and crisp. Serve with Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.