Chicken Thighs With Ginger-Lime Marinade
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken 15 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>