Chicken Thighs With Ginger-Lime Marinade
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken 15 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing, Light Italian or House Italian Dressing.