Chicken Taco Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Guacamole Ranch Dressing divided
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange tortillas on baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, chili powder and cayenne pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Guacamole Ranch Dressing and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with tortilla chips, then chicken, beans, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>